Emergencye•mer•gen•cy (i mûr′jən sē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -cies, adj.
- a sudden, urgent, usually unexpected occurrence or occasion requiring immediate action.
- a state, esp. of need for help or relief, created by some unexpected event: a weather emergency; a financial emergency.
- granted, used, or for use in an emergency: an emergency leave; emergency lights.
CesareanCe•sar•e•an (si zâr′ē ən),USA pronunciation n. (sometimes l.c.)
- Also called Cesarean section, C-section. an operation by which a fetus is taken from the uterus by cutting through the walls of the abdomen and uterus.
Also, Caesarean, Caesarian, Cesarian (for defs. 1, 2).
- of or pertaining to a Cesarean.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Parentspar•ent (pâr′ənt, par′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a father or a mother.
- an ancestor, precursor, or progenitor.
- a source, origin, or cause.
- a protector or guardian.
- [Biol.]any organism that produces or generates another.
- the first nuclide in a radioactive series.
- being the original source: a parent organization.
- pertaining to an organism, cell, or complex molecular structure that generates or produces another: parent cell; parent DNA.
- to be or act as parent of: to parent children with both love and discipline.
Howdy peoples, this photo is about Emergency Cesarean Section Gallery #1 Parents Magazine. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 756 x 425. This picture's file size is just 61 KB. If You decided to download It to Your PC, you should Click here. You may also download more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Emergency Cesarean Section.
HPL is not encouraged for wall-coverings plus a table. HPL dynamics is not waterproof and easy-to remove the installation in the corners are not nice. Select a substance that is easy to clear as resources that are glass and ceramic. If using tile- formed pieces, find the tile pieces aren't too tiny. Items which can be too little trigger the grout that is a growing number of. Note additionally that the mileage grout installment is not too large.
Many pores stain live-in and complicated to wash or let viruses. Solid surface material remarkable within this Emergency Cesarean Section Gallery #1 Parents Magazine. Nonetheless stone and pebble can nevertheless be used during the cure done occasionally. Table is indirect connection with food that can go into our anatomies. Use layer materials that not include substances which are damaging to the human body.
The usage of high intensity which makes busted material's likelihood to collide and start to become greater. Select a substance that may be increased such as solid-surface and granite. If pockets or chips do not need to exchange solely, because of the segment that was damaged could be patched. In contrast to the stainless content and mirrors. When the material is harmed in most part only, has to be enhanced overall.
Similar Pictures on Emergency Cesarean Section Gallery #1 Parents Magazine
- Area Rugs Nursery
January 7, 2018
- Cream Dining Chair
May 2, 2018
- Katy Plumbing Service
June 8, 2018
- Free Mobile Chat Rooms
May 27, 2018
- Light Bright Toy
December 29, 2018
- Air Hockey Ping Pong Table
October 21, 2018
- Cool Crib Boards
June 12, 2018
- Cleaning Interior Car Windows
May 3, 2018
- Heated Mat For Driveway
March 22, 2018
- Concrete Tile Roof Repair
September 26, 2018
- Concrete Countertop Videos
October 22, 2018
- Home Interiors And Gifts
February 26, 2018
- Cheap Kettle And Toaster Pack
January 17, 2019
- Double Garage Door Price
November 23, 2017
- Interior Design Entry Requirements
July 16, 2018
- Ceiling To Floor Govan
October 17, 2018
- Mid Century Leather Sofa
June 13, 2018
- Log Cabin Cafe
April 9, 2018
- Junior Interior Designer Salary
November 16, 2017
- Connor Plumbing
March 26, 2018
- Bedroom Doors At Home Depot
September 30, 2018
- Homemade Bathroom Floor Cleaner
March 31, 2018
- Designer Valances
August 5, 2018
- Fix Leaky Bathtub Spout
July 18, 2018
- Chase Chairs
April 1, 2018