GreekGreek (grēk),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Greece, the Greeks, or their language.
- pertaining to the Greek Orthodox Church.
- noting or pertaining to the alphabetical script derived from a Semitic form of writing and employing some letters that originally represented consonants for vowel sounds, which was used from about the beginning of the first millennium b.c. for the writing of Greek, and from which the Latin, Cyrillic, and other alphabets were derived.
- a native or inhabitant of Greece.
- the language of the ancient Greeks and any of the languages that have developed from it, as Hellenistic Greek, Biblical Greek, the Koine, and Modern Greek. Abbr.: Gk, Gk.
- anything unintelligible, as speech, writing, etc.: This contract is Greek to me.
- a member of the Greek Church.
- Hellenic (def. 3).
- a person who belongs to a Greek-letter fraternity or sorority.
- [Archaic.]a cheater, esp. one who cheats at cards: usually considered offensive.
Orthodoxor•tho•dox (ôr′thə doks′),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or conforming to the approved form of any doctrine, philosophy, ideology, etc.
- of, pertaining to, or conforming to beliefs, attitudes, or modes of conduct that are generally approved.
- customary or conventional, as a means or method;
- sound or correct in opinion or doctrine, esp. theological or religious doctrine.
- conforming to the Christian faith as represented in the creeds of the early church.
- (cap.) of, pertaining to, or designating the Eastern Church, esp. the Greek Orthodox Church.
- (cap.) of, pertaining to, or characteristic of Orthodox Jews or Orthodox Judaism.
Churchchurch (chûrch),USA pronunciation n.
- a building for public Christian worship.
- public worship of God or a religious service in such a building: to attend church regularly.
- (sometimes cap.) the whole body of Christian believers;
- (sometimes cap.) any division of this body professing the same creed and acknowledging the same ecclesiastical authority;
a Christian denomination: the Methodist Church.
- that part of the whole Christian body, or of a particular denomination, belonging to the same city, country, nation, etc.
- a body of Christians worshipping in a particular building or constituting one congregation: She is a member of this church.
- ecclesiastical organization, power, and affairs, as distinguished from the state: separation of church and state; The missionary went wherever the church sent him.
- the clergy and religious officials of a Christian denomination.
- the Christian faith: a return of intellectuals to the church.
- (cap.) the Christian Church before the Reformation.
- (cap.) the Roman Catholic Church.
- the clerical profession or calling: After much study and contemplation, he was prepared to enter the church.
- a place of public worship of a non-Christian religion.
- any non-Christian religious society, organization, or congregation: the Jewish church.
- to conduct or bring to church, esp. for special services.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]to subject to church discipline.
- to perform a church service of thanksgiving for (a woman after childbirth).
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
OrlandoOr•lan•do (ôr lan′dō; also, for 1, It. ôr län′dô),USA pronunciation n.
Vit•to•rio E•ma•nu•e•le (vēt tô′ryô e′mä no̅o̅ e′le),USA pronunciation 1860–1952, Italian statesman.
- a city in central Florida: resort. 128,394.
- a male given name, form of Roland.
Hello peoples, this attachment is about Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church Of Greater Orlando ( Orthodox Oil Lamps #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 741 x 545. It's file size is just 45 KB. If You ought to save It to Your computer, you could Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Orthodox Oil Lamps.
But gray is just a basic color that seems nevertheless easy to complement with colors that are additional more comparison. So your selected colour Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church Of Greater Orlando ( Orthodox Oil Lamps #6) is suitable for people who need to use natural hues like white, but less. To obtain the combination right coloring color, you have to contemplate these recommendations and concerns in selecting color combinations. First, pick a color to paint the surfaces a shiny colour combinations of dull.
The vivid hues are meant here is not too dazzling bright shade, since the feeling will be truly created by Orthodox Oil Lamps with impressive colors' color combination desperate. Choose shades which are soft or smooth although bright. Like, light red, turf green, blue, and others. Although the combination with other hues which are happier nor banned, but the ideal combo should be chosen by you.
More Posts of Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church Of Greater Orlando ( Orthodox Oil Lamps #6)
- Art Deco Bench Seating
May 10, 2018
- Charlie Brown Door Decorating Ideas Christmas
May 22, 2018
- Childrens Bench
August 19, 2018
- 132 Curtains
January 13, 2018
- Ikea Billy Bookcase Instructions
June 10, 2018
- One Bedroom Apartments Austin
December 24, 2017
- Cheap Timber Blinds Online
July 2, 2018
- Free Fat Quarter Baby Quilt Patterns
January 29, 2018
- Adhesions From C-section
July 7, 2018
- Cat Mate C20 Feeder
January 28, 2018
- My Pillow Wiki
February 20, 2018
- Bedroom Cupboard Colours
September 11, 2018
- Dress Barn Pa
November 27, 2017
- Images Of Taking A Shower
January 14, 2018
- Lucite Lamps
July 11, 2018
- Drying Rack Dishes
June 18, 2018
- Operating Room Circulator
July 30, 2018
- Good Ceiling Speakers
December 16, 2017
- Air Hockey Ping Pong Table
October 21, 2018
- 2 Tier Towel Rack
May 19, 2018
- How Do I Clean A Couch
July 27, 2018
- Diy Automatic Dog Feeder
January 11, 2018
- Arizona Post Office
July 16, 2018
- Korn Cribs
February 9, 2018
- Baby Cribs Made In Usa
August 8, 2018