Monocot Stem Cross Section have 11 photos , they are Monocot Stem Cross Section #1 SMILAX, MONOCOT STEM CROSS SECTION, 8X. Shows: Scattered Vascular Bundles, Xylem, Phloem, Cortex And Epidermis., Dicot Root Vs. Monocot Root: What's The Difference?, Monocot Stems, Monocot Stem Cross Section #4 Monocot And Dicots Stems, Superb Monocot Stem Cross Section #5 Monocot Stem Cross-section - Corn, Collection Of 12+ Monocot Stem Cross Section, Monocot Stem Cross Section #7 Diagram Of Monocot Root Stems, Leaves, And Roots – Biology 114 With Adams At, Img023.gif, Corn Stem Cross Section , With Typical Monocot Arrangement Of Vascular Bundles. Light Micrograph, Exceptional Monocot Stem Cross Section #10 Difference Between, Cross Section Of A Monocot Stem With Cells And Vessel Elements Clearly Visible. Following are the attachments:
Monocot Stem Cross Section was posted on April 21, 2018 at 2:32 pm. It is posted on the Sectional category. Monocot Stem Cross Section is tagged with Monocot Stem Cross Section, Monocot, Stem, Cross, Section..
Monocotmon•o•cot (mon′ə kot′),USA pronunciation n. [Bot.]
Also, mon•o•cot•yl (mon′ə kot′l).USA pronunciation
- a monocotyledon.
Stemstem1 (stem),USA pronunciation n., v., stemmed, stem•ming.
- the ascending axis of a plant, whether above or below ground, which ordinarily grows in an opposite direction to the root or descending axis.
- the stalk that supports a leaf, flower, or fruit.
- the main body of that portion of a tree, shrub, or other plant which is above ground;
- a cut flower: We bought roses at the flower market for 50¢ a stem.
- a petiole;
- a stalk of bananas.
- something resembling or suggesting a leaf or flower stalk.
- a long, slender part: the stem of a tobacco pipe.
- the slender, vertical part of a goblet, wineglass, etc., between the bowl and the base.
- a drinking glass having a stem.
- the handle of a spoon.
- a projection from the rim of a watch, having on its end a knob for winding the watch.
- the circular rod in some locks about which the key fits and rotates.
- the rod or spindle by which a valve is operated from outside.
- the stock or line of descent of a family;
ancestry or pedigree.
- the underlying form, often consisting of a root plus an affix, to which the inflectional endings of a word are added, as tend-, the stem in Latin tendere "to stretch,'' the root of which is ten-. Cf. base 1 (def. 18), theme (def. 5).
- the vertical line forming part of a note.
- stems, the legs of a human being.
- the main or relatively thick stroke of a letter in printing.
- to remove the stem from (a leaf, fruit, etc.): Stem the cherries before cooking.
- to arise or originate: This project stems from last week's lecture.
Crosscross (krôs, kros),USA pronunciation n., v., adj., -er, -est.
- a structure consisting essentially of an upright and a transverse piece, upon which persons were formerly put to death.
- any object, figure, or mark resembling a cross, as two intersecting lines.
- a mark resembling a cross, usually an X, made instead of a signature by a person unable to write.
- the Cross, the cross upon which Jesus died.
- a figure of the Cross as a Christian emblem, badge, etc.
- the Cross as the symbol of Christianity.
- a small cross with a human figure attached to it, as a representation of Jesus crucified;
- a sign made with the right hand by tracing the figure of a cross in the air or by touching the foreheard, chest, and shoulders, as an act of devotion.
- a structure or monument in the form of a cross, set up for prayer, as a memorial, etc.
- any of various conventional representations or modifications of the Christian emblem used symbolically or for ornament, as in heraldry or art: a Latin cross; a Maltese cross.
- the crucifixion of Jesus as the culmination of His redemptive mission.
- any suffering endured for Jesus' sake.
- the teaching of redemption gained by Jesus' death.
- the Christian religion, or those who accept it;
- an opposition;
- any misfortune;
- a crossing of animals or plants;
a mixing of breeds.
- an animal, plant, breed, etc., produced by crossing;
- a person or thing that is intermediate in character between two others.
- [Boxing.]a punch thrown across and over the lead of an opponent.
- a contest the result of which is dishonestly arranged beforehand.
- a crossing.
- a place of crossing.
- [Plumbing.]a four-way joint or connection.
- an actor's movement from one area of a stage to another.
- Also called cross-trade. an arrangement for the simultaneous sale and purchase of a block of stock handled by a single broker.
- [Mach.]spider (def. 6b).
- (cap.) See Southern Cross.
- bear one's cross, to accept trials or troubles patiently.
- take the cross, to make the vows of a crusader.
- to move, pass, or extend from one side to the other side of (a street, river, etc.).
- to put or draw (a line, lines, etc.) across.
- to cancel by marking with a cross or with a line or lines (often fol. by off or out).
- to mark with a cross.
- to lie or pass across;
- to meet and pass.
- to transport across something.
- to assist or guide (a person) across a street or intersection: The guard crossed the child at the traffic light.
- to place in the form of a cross or crosswise.
- [Biol.]to cause (members of different genera, species, breeds, varieties, or the like) to interbreed.
- to oppose openly;
- to betray;
- to make the sign of a cross upon or over, as in devotion: to cross oneself.
- to set (a yard) in proper position on a mast.
- [Obs.]to confront in a hostile manner.
- to lie or be athwart;
- to move, pass, or extend from one side or place to another: Cross at the intersection.
- to meet and pass.
- to interbreed.
- [Theat.]to move from one side of the stage to the other, esp. by passing downstage of another actor.
- cross one's heart. See heart (def. 22).
- cross one's mind. See mind (def. 21).
- cross one's path. See path (def. 6).
- cross over:
- [Biol.](of a chromosome segment) to undergo crossing over.
- to switch allegiance, as from one political party to another.
- to change successfully from one field of endeavor, genre, etc., to another: to cross over from jazz to rock.
- Also, cross over to the other side. to die;
- cross someone's palm. See palm 1 (def. 11).
- cross up:
- to change arrangements made with;
deceive: He crossed me up after we had agreed to tell the police the same story.
- to confuse: I was supposed to meet him at the station, but got crossed up.
- angry and annoyed;
snappish: Don't be cross with me.
- lying or passing crosswise or across each other;
transverse: cross timbers.
- involving a reciprocal action, interchange, or the like: a cross-endorsement of political candidates; cross-marketing of related services.
opposite: They were at cross purposes with each other.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
In addition to changing the display, apply some components within older homes, for example, the choice of fashionable lounge pillows, wallhangings style popart, or possibly a container of vibrant bottles. Choose which may have modifications of bolder colors, clean lines and feel. Mix these two models in one single place. Eg modification of classic furniture with upholstery that's more contemporary.
It could additionally incorporate with numerous old table seats minimalist. Objects such as platforms garden / patio, big potted plants may also complement the beauty of the inside of the house.The house that is old is not such as a home today. Space's department occasionally looks odd. As the bedroom is extremely slender eg therefore huge living room.
Consequently will be the home which will be lengthy. Effectively, you'll be able to work around this by switching features or adding a Monocot Stem Cross Section in a room that's too wide. Like a lot of the home together with area, while 50% of the room used as a storage
More Galleries of Monocot Stem Cross Section
- Black And Gray Curtains
December 30, 2017
- Kingsbury Mattress
June 11, 2018
- Cabin Crew Norwegian
April 19, 2018
- Office Depot Mountain View
February 18, 2018
- Lime Green Bedroom Ideas
March 14, 2018
- Nursery Blackout Curtains
September 23, 2018
- Bidet Toilet Uk
November 29, 2017
- Newco Glider And Ottoman Set
April 10, 2018
- Full Size Duvet Cover
September 27, 2018
- Kitchen Bouquet Seasoning
November 20, 2017
- British Flag Area Rug
March 4, 2018
- Heavy Duty Steel Work Benches
August 18, 2018
- Antique Cast Iron Bed
February 25, 2019
- Best Expandable Garden Hose Review
June 21, 2018
- Farting On A Pillow
January 9, 2018
- Designer Curtain Rods And Finials
January 24, 2018
- Hanging Fabric From Ceiling In Bedroom
March 17, 2019
- Floor To Ceiling Windows Cost
April 2, 2018
- Lazy Hammock
September 19, 2018
- Coat Closet Organization
June 14, 2018
- Atlanta Section 8 Housing
June 2, 2018
- Big Living Room
December 19, 2017
- Double Bowl Sink With Drainer
February 22, 2018
- Great Neck House
July 4, 2018
- Canvas Headboard
June 7, 2018